Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MOST BAD *** QUOTES IN A MOVIE OR JUST UR FAV

XGC Kintachi

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2009
Anmoore, West Virginia
I was inspired to make this thread while rewatching a few episodes of Band of Brothers. In the episode when the Company heads out to Bastone, a lieutenant tells Winters that they're gonna be surrounded by the Germans. Winters replies, "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded."

I thought that was pretty badass. Here are some more I know.

Only the dead have seen the end of the war -Plato-

"Say what again. Say what again. I dare you. I double dare you mother ****er. Say what one more goddamn time. " Jules - pulp fiction

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****in' Mark Twain ****. 'Cause it's definitely gettin chiseled on your tombstone. -Otis from the Devils Rejects-

Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - 300 -

"I do not fear an army of lions, if they are led by a lamb.
I do fear an army of sheep, if they are led by a lion."
- Alexander the Great

"The word GOD is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness" - Albert Einstein

Bloody_Snipe

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
Molo, Iloilo City, PH & SC, USA
I created my own quote that should me in a movie.... for those of you who haven't read it yet....

dude, you gotta get out there man... you gotta ditch your life and live video games man..... if you don't succeed.... you fail. It just shows that you need to jump back on the video game horse and ride to the edge of the world like Clint Eastwood or Michael J. Fox. They're awesome at video games, but you don't see them breathing air.... no they breath video games man. Tommy Chong doesn't smoke weed. When he beats a video game at 110%, he rolls up the game and smokes it in victory man.... You gotta be like that man.