Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR BLACK OPS 3 XB1 CLAN

robinfresno

Forum Noob
Feb 18, 2016
Fresno, Ca
Hi I'm currently looking for a clan to join so I have a group of friends to game with. I'm not the best player but I take directions well and play the objective. I have a headset and mostly play core but I'm open to trying out hardcore; I will apologize for the unintended TKs now. I usually play on the evenings and weekends when I can. I have a 2 year old son and work full time so there isn't as much time for gaming as there used to be but if I'm online I'm always playing CoD.

Ideally I'd like to find a clan that doesn't have 8pm EST meetings as they're 5pm for me and it makes it really hard to attend as I'm either driving home from work or cooking dinner for my extended family. It would also be great to find a clan that doesn't have a ton of turnover; 30 members in a month makes it hard to stay on top of who is and isn't in the clan.

I've been gaming online since the Kali Emulator came out for LAN pc games so I'm a bit older than most gamers. I don't mind playing with gamers of all ages though. Some of my hobbies are cooking, roasting coffee, bbq, brewing beer, and gardening. I work with electronic medical record and speech to text software platforms; Epic and Dragon. Prior to this I was the national sales rep for an Australian hydroponic nutrient manufacturer and before that a chef.

If I sound like I might be a good fit for your clan let me know; my gamertag is "Rob In Fresno"

Cheers,
Rob

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hi I'm currently looking for a clan to join so I have a group of friends to game with. I'm not the best player but I take directions well and play the objective. I have a headset and mostly play core but I'm open to trying out hardcore; I will apologize for the unintended TKs now. I usually play on the evenings and weekends when I can. I have a 2 year old son and work full time so there isn't as much time for gaming as there used to be but if I'm online I'm always playing CoD.

Ideally I'd like to find a clan that doesn't have 8pm EST meetings as they're 5pm for me and it makes it really hard to attend as I'm either driving home from work or cooking dinner for my extended family. It would also be great to find a clan that doesn't have a ton of turnover; 30 members in a month makes it hard to stay on top of who is and isn't in the clan.

I've been gaming online since the Kali Emulator came out for LAN pc games so I'm a bit older than most gamers. I don't mind playing with gamers of all ages though. Some of my hobbies are cooking, roasting coffee, bbq, brewing beer, and gardening. I work with electronic medical record and speech to text software platforms; Epic and Dragon. Prior to this I was the national sales rep for an Australian hydroponic nutrient manufacturer and before that a chef.

If I sound like I might be a good fit for your clan let me know; my gamertag is "Rob In Fresno"

Cheers,
Rob

Hey Rob welcome to Xiled Gaming! I would be more than happy to help you get set up with an Xbox 1 Black Ops 3 clan! I recommend hitting up SYN Axalta XS on the Xbox. He's currently got two Xbox One clans underneath of him and I'm sure either one would be a great fit!
Or feel free to hit me up as well!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH

Cheers,
Rob

I have a clan within XGC that plays a lot of Black Ops at all different times. If your ever looking for a good, not in skill but in fun, we do win tho.. lol.. but hit me up. If you would like I'll add you and we can game whenever you want. Xiled Gaming us all about gaming with people and expanding your friends list to make sure everyone has the best gaming experience possible.

XGC D4RKXCH40S General of XGC RANGERS XK

robinfresno

Forum Noob
Feb 18, 2016
Fresno, Ca
I just want to thank everyone who's reached out to me; you guys really embody the ideals of XGC. I've found a new clan and I'm looking forward to gaming with all of you in the future. If you ever see me online just send me an invite. Cheers.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I just want to thank everyone who's reached out to me; you guys really embody the ideals of XGC. I've found a new clan and I'm looking forward to gaming with all of you in the future. If you ever see me online just send me an invite. Cheers.

Congratulations and welcome to XG!