Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A MATURE CLAN, I'M 17. QUESTIONN ALSO,

irTiffany

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2010
Illinois
I understand XGC is for 18+ so i'd be in the other section, but when i turn 18 can i be switched over?
Also, i'm lookinfg for a clan that plays mainly mw2 with some mature people my age, maybe some girls in the clan also. :) any help would be awesome!

JSkely

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 16, 2010
Ohio
We do not have an mw2 squad but I don't have l
Black ops and would be glad to play with you at any point along with the other members of KoG Olympus.

JSkely

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 16, 2010
Ohio
Yeah I'm sorry, but like I said we'd be glad to have to and play MW2 with you. Alas, we don't have a proper MW2 squad anymore.

XGC MOTO

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2010
Washington Township, nj
Once you turn 18 XGC FATALITY XK would be happy to have you play with us, we have a few members that play MW2 religiously, but we as most of the clans on here are now Black Ops based...

MetroTank

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2010
San Diego,CA
I think we are all turning to Black ops. I was the same way with it but it grows on you... The only think i can't Stand is the 3 TK Kick... It makes me so mad when i am 59 and 10 and then i drop a nade and get kicked.

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
Well First Off I Would Like To Welcome You To The Xiled Gaming Community.
I See That You Have Joined XGG Vixens.
I Understand That You Are Looking For A Mature Gaming Experience.
As Of Now, You Are One Year Short From Being Able To Be In XGC, But There Are Still Plenty Of Other Places To Go To.
Within The Xiled Gaming Community We Have Four Different Divisions To Fit The Gamers Need And Specification Of What Kind Of Environment They Would Like to Be In.
These Are The Divisions And A Basic Description On What Its Structure Is Like.

Kings of Gaming (KoG) - This Division Is More For The Gamers That Like To Have A Tighter And More Rule Based Gaming Experience. This Division Likes To Keep Things Clean.

Syndicate (SYN) - This Division Is More Of The "Underground" Gamers. This Division Is A Bit More Lenient Than The Others. If You Are Looking For a competitive Gaming Experience With A Bit Of Trash Talking This Would Be The Place For You.

Xiled Gaming Clan (XGC) - This Division Is For Members Who Are 18 Of Age And Older. This Division Is Mainly For Gamers Who Are Looking For A Mature Gaming Experience. It Is Quite Similar To The KoG Division. It Just Holds Older And Mature Members.

Xiled Gaming Girls (XGG) - This Division Hold A Strict Policy For Female Gamers Only. This Division Is Basically Run Just The Same As KoG. If You Are Looking For A Gaming Experience That Is With Female Gamers Only This Is A Great Place to Be In.

I Hope I Helped.
If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns Please Dont Hesitate To Ask Any Member, We'd All Love To Help.
Thank You

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
Well tiffany I'd like to invite you to syn we do have a clan here in syn that i can hook you up with that does play MW2 if your interested message me and i will hook u up with them :)