Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THE LAKERS?

XGC Str8Pwnin

Forum Tourist
Apr 6, 2009
Ft. Lewis, Washington
I'm just curious how everyone feels about the Lakers winning another title..... I was really looking forward to seeing Kobe lose AGAIN..but unfortunately that didn't happen....weirdly enough even tho i hate Kobe, I'm not a fan about LeBron either but o well...just curious how everyone else felt about the Lakers.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I'm looking forward to the day California breaks off from the United States and sinks into the ocean.

I'll miss USC but it will be worth it to have no more Spurs, Chargers, Lakers, 49ers, UCLA or any other team I forgot to mention

XGC TrueBlue

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2009
Nashville, TN
Kobe is a great player. One of the greatest of all time. However, I have never been a big fan of his, mainly because of his personality. It just doesn't sit well with me.

Either way, he worked his a#@ off and deserved the title just as much as anyone.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Kobe is a great player. One of the greatest of all time. However, I have never been a big fan of his, mainly because of his personality.

Maybe it's because he's a rapist?

Here's a picture of what he may look like in 20 years

6914a399d8325f07.jpg

XGC bosoxfan

Forum Star
Dec 14, 2008
the bay area, california
okay 1. THE SPURS ARE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS. 2. what do you have against california and our sports. I don't like the lakers but I still respect the others.
I'm looking forward to the day California breaks off from the United States and sinks into the ocean.

I'll miss USC but it will be worth it to have no more Spurs, Chargers, Lakers, 49ers, UCLA or any other team I forgot to mention

XGC bosoxfan

Forum Star
Dec 14, 2008
the bay area, california
Celtics all day indeed. At the moment the best teams are the dodgers for baseball, steelers for football, red wings for hockey(penguins did good but got lucky), and the lakers for basketball. History its yankees, steelers(was a tie between niners, c-boys, n steelers but they won), red wings or flyers, and then the celtics. anybody want to disagree with me? try me and give me your reason...