Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO 3 CHARITY TOURNAMENT. 4V4 TS AND FFA

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
Hey everybody, I read some of the other recent posts on this forum and there's been talk of building relationships within our clan, but I think we should also represent our clan to the entire gaming community. One of the people within my clan brought this tournament to my attention, he asked me if I could help get the word out. I think it would be a great way to represent our community if we got some people to participate in this even, on top of helping save somebodies life of course. If you could please let your clans know about this tournament that would be awesome and I'm sure all parties involved would be very grateful.

I've copied and pasted the post that he made below. If this isn't an appropriate post for this section of the forum I'll delete it, but I think it should be noticed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey folks, I figured I'd share this charitable event with everyone. This group has hosted a few tournaments for Childs Play (the Penny Arcade children's foundation).

Gaming4Others is pleased to announce the Help RagingJellyBean Finish the Fight Halo3 Tournament, sponsored by the Femmes Fatales.
"Beanie" is a gamer in need of a life-saving kidney transplant. Without insurance to help her she needs the funds to get her needed surgery
and aftercare. We are honored to be helping RJB with this endeavor.

There are two Halo3 events running, Free For All and 4x4 Team Slayer.
The cost is $10 per person and the event is March 22 beginning at 2 pm EST.
For more information and to register visit Gaming4Others.

For more information about Beanie’s struggle
read this G4O forum post.

beach.jpg

There will be prizes, and possibly cash- they are hammering all out that out very shortly. The gametypes will be BR + AR start TS, everything else default.

The tournament itself will be a one-day event and it will happen on March 22nd

XGC BLACK MAMBA

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2006
I WILL LET MY CLAN KNOW ABOUT THIS, IM GLAD THAT YOU MADE THIS POST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HELPING OUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY CHILDREN....I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY I REALLY WANNA HELP OUT COUNT ME IN!!! Rahzulus try to make room on your friends lists so i can talk to you a bit to get some info thanks.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
I WILL LET MY CLAN KNOW ABOUT THIS, IM GLAD THAT YOU MADE THIS POST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HELPING OUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY CHILDREN....I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY I REALLY WANNA HELP OUT COUNT ME IN!!! Rahzulus try to make room on your friends lists so i can talk to you a bit to get some info thanks.

Sorry, I always try to keep a spot open on my list but it seems like I have to clear like 6 spots a day. I'll hit you up Mamba. And thank you guys for passing on the word!

EDIT: Mamba, what tag should I send a friend request to? Or just try to send me a request again.