Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FASTEST WAY FOR RANKING UP?

Hemorrhagicpain

Forum Rookie
Apr 10, 2011
Washington
With every ones experience and dedication to this game I am interested in finding out your secretes to fast ranking up. I don't get to play as much as I would like so I need to make it count when I do. Is there a specific game type and tactic that is best?

I WONA BURRITO

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 23, 2010
Lebanon, NJ
www.youtube.com
No...

All that matters is your playing with your clan abiding by the rules of the honor code...
Trying to recruit to people will always help as long as they are of a good stander.
Always posting on the forums will help.. If you can not get on and -lay 24/7 try to get on this wonderful site and try to post in your clans stuff so your as in the loop as you can be :)

Thats what i think will help you go up more quickly... Im sure an XS,XD or XI will read this and add something but thats how i see it :)

Hope this helped.

I WONA BURRITO :D

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Being a flag runners assistant is most fun and best for CTF leveling imo.
Basically involves a medium to light weight running class and helping out the primary flag runner. You (depending on ability) will earn a few kills, and if for whatever reason the flag runner dies you can pick up the dropped flag and continue to return it to base. The role may also include returning your flag if dropped by the enemy player.

Only thing is you have to be playing with a team to properly fulfill this tactic.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i say ctf like everyone else but on top of that i find more games of demolition to be thrilling if you can find that evenly matched game where it takes the entire time limit ive seen the scores get up there.. lol

I WONA BURRITO

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 23, 2010
Lebanon, NJ
www.youtube.com
Being a flag runners assistant is most fun and best for CTF leveling imo.
Basically involves a medium to light weight running class and helping out the primary flag runner. You (depending on ability) will earn a few kills, and if for whatever reason the flag runner dies you can pick up the dropped flag and continue to return it to base. The role may also include returning your flag if dropped by the enemy player.

Only thing is you have to be playing with a team to properly fulfill this tactic.

yes but i dont know how good of a shot he is...

You should only do the running thing if you can hold your own on any front

@highlight demo is so fun lol

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
Honestly, I don't think it really matters what game type you use as long as your getting the results you want. I like HQ though even though it frustrates me to no end. I reckon if you have the right people with you and a full party that knows what to do, you can rank up more faster.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
everyone has different results... ultimately you'll most likely rank up fastest in whatever type you are best at... try this, go to the leaderboard and see what you point per minute total is for each gametype... in theory, which ever one is highest is the one that you personally will rank up fastest in...

TDM is better than a lot of people think... you may only get like 2000 points per match, but sometimes the match may only last like 4 mins. headquarters nets you a lot of points, but many times lasts the full 15 minutes... i like HQ, but it kills you K:D due to random spawns...

I personally just try to get with a group of buddies and have fun, ranking up isn't even important if i'm having a blast playing and shooting the breeze with some friends, and before you know it, you've prestiged a few times