Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DELETE MY PROFILE PLEASE,

Status
Not open for further replies.

zWARPATH

Forum Rookie
Dec 17, 2012
Illinois
I would do it myself but I see no option to do so anywhere. This is my second post in regards to this. Someone deleted my other post. This must be reason you guys say you have so many members. Massively inflated number of members. Members cannot delete their profiles. I don't want anything to do with this clan or gaming community nor do agree to any aspect of your honor code.

zWARPATH

Forum Rookie
Dec 17, 2012
Illinois
Yes I have left this gaming community, I want my profile deleted. Previous post asking this request was deleted. I have one post now in Impulse forum and this forum. Delete the profile please. I would think any good web designer would have put that option there but I believe they do it to boost their community numbers hoping no one will seek their profile deleted and they can boast big numbers of members. This community is a joke!!! One rule is that you must run XGC in your motto. All fine their but their is no rule you must run a clan tag and I was told by Tagurit an xgc general that you only had to run it in your motto. several days later he informs me that he is going to move me to inactive,remember days previous he told me I only needed it in the motto on my gamer card. This is not the only little nit picking baby bs that has happened. Now Delete my profile. I invite all of your XGC members to come after me show me what you are made of, send me a friend request so you can come after me and join the games I'm in. They people that run this bs community and section leaders and everything jjust SCRUBS!!! BTW MY EMBLEM READS XGC SUCKS.....NOW COME GET IT YOU ****ING SCRUBS!!!!!

zWARPATH

Forum Rookie
Dec 17, 2012
Illinois
TANGERINEKUSH, I'M JUST FED UP WITH THESE GUYS, LAST STRAW. AND ReKz DuB5teP NEW MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW. WHY WATSE THEIR TIME? iTS THE COMMUNITY THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE,ITS BS. BTW TANGERINEKUSH IS NO SCRUB,HE IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT ARE GOOD IN THIS COMMUNITY. ON THE REAL THOUGH THEY JUST LOST THEIR MOST ACTIVE MEMBER. NOT THAT THEY GIVE A **** APPARENTLY.

zWARPATH

Forum Rookie
Dec 17, 2012
Illinois
How you going to move your most active member in black ops 2 to inactive? F-cking morons,i'm playing every single day all day all night. Over 100k kills,your just idiots and wanted me to sport your little clan tag. Well f-ck off isn't in the rules and i don't get sh-t outta it.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
Well a moderator can not delete your profile only an admin can do that, and I'm sorry that you feel that way about this community I left also but there is no need to make a scene a private message could have accomplished the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.