Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE AND THE CAMPING.

LordlyFeets

Forum Tourist
Sep 22, 2011
Maine
The rules for Clan compete are Hazy to me. If you are taking off most of the perks and under barrels in the Black Ops games then I think that the amount of kills you can get for one corner should be limited. I hate Campers and It seems like even in our clan Team Death Match is just a Camping Show down. Not much fun. Anyone have any Suggestions how we can make this better?

Apr 9, 2011
A, A
lordly as your general i need you to go to the forum page the on left click join a clan at bottom of the page click the bubble next to salvation and click leave group.. then scroll up and join xgc 9th legion. then bottom of page join group.

The rules for Clan compete are Hazy to me. If you are taking off most of the perks and under barrels in the Black Ops games then I think that the amount of kills you can get for one corner should be limited. I hate Campers and It seems like even in our clan Team Death Match is just a Camping Show down. Not much fun. Anyone have any Suggestions how we can make this better?

I think PRACTICE and ALL also TALK TO OTHER ABOUT IT DNT COMPLAIN THEY WILL JUST DO IT x2.....