Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BO2 WHAT PERK IS A 'MUST HAVE' FOR YOU?

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
for me it's definitely scavenger, but blind eye would fall in as a close second.

scavenger is just so usefull. allows you to spam more bullets and lay down more cover fire, lets you throw more primary and tactical nade. one of the greatest things for about scavenger is thatit replenishes rockets. i'm one of the people that shoots down anything that comes up, when it comes up. diamond launchers ftw! :D

Lady Valor 7711

Forum Veteran
Nov 1, 2012
Washington
Good question. Depends on my gaming style for the night, but I really like hardline. Mainly because I want to get the 30 kills with no deaths KS, but even then it's flippin hard haha. But Dead Silence or ghost/coldblooded is an absolute for me. I kind of turned into a run and gunner while trying to get my smg's diamond (achieved!), so those really help.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
i never use any perks they really dont help in black ops 2. i run and gun with mp7 or type 25 and tac 45 and that is about it lol

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
i never use any perks they really dont help in black ops 2. i run and gun with mp7 or type 25 and tac 45 and that is about it lol

really? you don't use perks? so do you just use a lot of wildcards then? i mean there are some really useful perks out there. a lot are easily avoidable, but some bring a lot to the table.

paper airplanes are really annoying, so are stealth choppers, so blind eye can be a great perk to use. engineer and either EMP nade or the black hat can help raise your score fairly quick in the right games. flack jacket is insanely helpful in a lot of games. same with tactical mask, but could easily be replaced.

the rest of the perks i could see not using ever, but the ones i mentioned show a noticeable difference when equiped.

Viperx666

Forum Nerd
Nov 24, 2012
Ohio
Been completing the challenges for kills without perks, and honestly haven't seen any negative effects. Not using them also allows for more gun attachments

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
I just fill like I don't need them and if I don't rely on them I won't complain when I donn't have them I do use 1 wild card and that is overkill

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
I love shock charges. Lol

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
yeah i don't all the animosity towards shock charges. what really gets me though is when people say there's no counter to them lol. like, really? no counter? k..

as for best perk 1 perk, i would say it's a very close tie between ghost and flack jacket. i feel that the jacket is more universally useful, but ghost is more tactically useful.