Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BO2 SCORESTREAK SET UP?

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
just curious what you guys usually use?

for me, when i'm playing domination i always use UAV, Gardian and Turret. when playing TDM or KC, i use UAV, counter UAV and Stealth Chopper.

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
i use to use the care package a lot, used it through most of my first prestige, but now i find it just ends up getting me killed more often then not. then they take whatever it was lol...

N0H3ADN3D

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2013
Flat Rock, MI
UAV, Counter UAV, Lightning Strike. I like to help my team out with the UAV and Counter UAV, in return they get me the Lightning Strike, which usually gets me another UAV.

XGC MrGrimm

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2013
Orrville, OH
I use A.G.R (For Clearing out the buildings/rooms)
WARTHOG
VTOL WARSHIP (To help Clean up after the Warthog :D)

I have used all these ever since I unlocked them before prestige 1. All 3 were permanently unlocked by Prestige 3... Im prestige 10 now...

XGC MrGrimm

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2013
Orrville, OH
I use the AGR, Warthog, and VTOL Warship... If you dont believe me, then come and play some games with me. I have at least 40 VTOLS called in about 30 Warthogs and i have like 60 AGRs called in. Feel free to check ELITE and see for yourself. If you are wanting to know what weapons and attachments/perks i use. I will happily post my stuff.

sigpic73280_8.gif

XGC MrGrimm

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2013
Orrville, OH
PRIMARY
M27-GOLD
FORE GRIP
FAST MAG

SECONDARY
N/A

PERK 1
BLIND EYE
GHOST

PERK 2
COLD BLOODED
SCAVENGER

PERK 3
ENGINEER

LETHAL
N/A

TACTICAL
N/A

WILD CARDS
PERK 1 GREED
PERK 2 GREED

SCORESTREAKS
A.G.R-148
WARTHOG-41
VTOL WARSHIP-34

PLAYERCARD-MASTER KILLER

Those are honestly all the scorestreaks that I run. I used to run others until I started to experiment with other killstreaks. I used to run Stealth Chopper, Warthog and VTOL until i used the AGR and now those are the only 3 that I run.

Feel free to use this class, its best for hardcore, but it works real great in core as well.

If anyone ever wants to play, please feel free to send me a friend request. My gamertag is XGC MrGrimm

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

sigpic73280_8.gif

FOLLOW ME TO HELL!