Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANY CLANS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!?

iLLStatus

Forum Nub
Mar 14, 2016
Maryland
So tired of hitting up clans and being turned down for no reason! Literally no explanation! I just want play with other like minded individuals! I like to have fun, and losing is learning but playing solo and unorganized is frustrating and tiring. It would be nice to be apart of something larger than the game itself and perhaps even learn some things! I play Ops3, and destiny right now! I am 29, live in maryland and play almost every night! I joined XGN brcause it seemed inviting and it seemed to welcome people in their clans with open arms but I am finding that isn't true! If u are even lucky enough to get a response it prob is a generic message saying you have been declined! Anyway not that it should matter but my K/d is .88 and I have a headset... My username is iLL-Status on ps4! Anyone with any info hmu!

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
So tired of hitting up clans and being turned down for no reason! Literally no explanation! I just want play with other like minded individuals! I like to have fun, and losing is learning but playing solo and unorganized is frustrating and tiring. It would be nice to be apart of something larger than the game itself and perhaps even learn some things! I play Ops3, and destiny right now! I am 29, live in maryland and play almost every night! I joined XGN brcause it seemed inviting and it seemed to welcome people in their clans with open arms but I am finding that isn't true! If u are even lucky enough to get a response it prob is a generic message saying you have been declined! Anyway not that it should matter but my K/d is .88 and I have a headset... My username is iLL-Status on ps4! Anyone with any info hmu!

If you're on the PS4 hit up XGC Pottz XS or KoG ViperGod XS
Those are currently the two section leaders over our PS4 sections. So feel free to send them a PM or drop by their pages!
Pottz page:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/member.php?55460-XGC-Pottz-XS
ViperGods page:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/member.php?80538-KoG-ViperGod-XS

SYN PSYOP

SYN Final Fight
Dec 20, 2015
Hope Mills, North Carolina
vm.tiktok.com

Which platform are you on? If you are on XBOX 360, add me and I can get you into Anarchy. gamertag is SYN PSYOPBABY

EPIC LUCK

SYN XILED KINGS
Squad Leader
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
i hope " Illstatus" can find the clan... I'm the one that referred him To XGC,, , I contacted *XGC Pottz XS* last week and told him "IllStatus" needs a clan ... theirs is no reason why "illStatus" Should be left hanging

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
i hope " Illstatus" can find the clan... I'm the one that referred him To XGC,, , I contacted *XGC Pottz XS* last week and told him "IllStatus" needs a clan ... theirs is no reason why "illStatus" Should be left hanging

Pottz has been informed of his wish to join XG. If he can't get with Pottz, KoG ViperGod XS can help him as well.

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
I sent him a friend request. Took a week or two for him to except I'm just waiting to get with him. Pottz did inform us when he first posted. By all means a lot of us are trying to get a hold of him. I've kept him as well as Angel on our friends list and still try to get in touch with him.illstatues if by any means you read this let us know if your not getting our messages or invites. Sorry folks we actually have been on top of this.